The Chesterfield Mayfair
$251
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
Rosewood London(London)
$554
$409
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
$274
$221
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$138
$115
Hotel 41(London)
$1,049
  • Room Service
$400
$371
3,544 results
All reviewsafternoon teabutlers restaurantwilly wonkagreen park tube stationred carnationterrace barchocolate factoryshepherds marketbuckingham palacecharming hotelbond streetturn down servicebottle of champagnejunior suitequiet streetevery member of staffwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed for one night in the Chesterfield on short theatre break to celebrate our anniversary. Everything was fabulous...every member of staff we dealt with were helpful and friendly, the room was spotless and cosy equipped with the crispiest white linens and bathrobes and the breakfast was gorgeous. They upgraded us as an anniversary treat and left the most amazing cupcakes in our room! Great location - 10/15 min walk to Piccadilly Circus/soho and the theatres and 5 min to Hyde park. The room was small but it's a real old world hotel so if that is your taste you won't mind in the least.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pepe43
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of your experience at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted that you chose to stay with us for your anniversary celebrations and I am glad that we were able to add to your special occasion with a beautiful room and special treats. I am pleased that you found us to be in a perfect location with many of London’s main theatres close to the hotel, making The Chesterfield the ideal spot for a theatre break.

We pride ourselves on our personal and friendly service here at The Chesterfield Mayfair and I am delighted that you felt well looked after by our enthusiastic staff, I will be sure to share your review with all of the team here. I am thrilled that you appreciated the traditional atmosphere of our boutique hotel and that The Chesterfield Mayfair has left such a lasting impression with you.

I look forward to welcoming you again to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

In previous visits to London we frequently left our hotels with the feeling that we had been 'ripped-off'. Not so at the Chesterfield Mayfair, it is welcoming, clean and has very, very well trained staff. The bedrooms, apart from ours being a bit on the small side, were faultless. Breakfasts are better than excellent and the location is great. In comparison to other London hotels the price is also excellent. We will certainly use The Chesterfield Mayfair for our future visits to London.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank mickyds20

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair.

I am pleased that your enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt warmly welcomed by the hotel staff. My Executive House Keeper will be happy to hear that you found the rooms to be immaculate and well appointed. We pride ourselves on our service here at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel and invest in the training of our staff and I am thrilled that you appreciated the dedication and attention to detail shown by my team; I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of the staff here.

As always, I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The rooms were very nice, a little small but cute. The service was mind-blowing! So nice, so efficient, always willing to help! I've rarely had a guest service as great as this one!
The tea was very good and the room service was good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your brilliant experience at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the rooms to be cosy and well decorated. We pride ourselves on our excellent service here at The Chesterfield Mayfair and it gives me great pleasure to see that you experienced this from our friendly and helpful staff. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all of the team here.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel again.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Had 2 fantastic days at chesterfield what a beautiful hotel, the staff were really lovely.we had dinner there which was really really good, & afternoon tea which was amazing,also very close to shops etc, definitely will stay again

Room Tip: Room very quiet & beautifully decorated
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you were so impressed with The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel. I am delighted to learn that you had the opportunity to sample the delicious, traditional British cuisine of Butlers Restaurant and my Restaurant Manager will be happy to hear that you appreciated the warm ambiance of the restaurant. We pride ourselves on our service here at the hotel and I am glad that you found the staff throughout the hotel to be so welcoming and friendly; I will be sure to share your thoughtful review with my team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed at The Chesterfield twice over the holiday. The hotel was recommended by my husband's sister and it did not disappoint. We stayed for 2 nights, then went to Paris because everything in London shuts down for 3 days over Christmas and then came back for 3 nights. We were traveling with our sons, 21 and 17. We had a suite both times and the boys shared a room with two singles beds. The rooms are not huge, but they are very functional and comfortable. Each day we had some little treats delivered to our room, which was a nice touch.

The real gems are the people who work at the hotel. Everyone at the front desk proved to be very professional and helpful. Chris and Darren, the concierges never led us astray. They had lots of tips about getting around and where to go. Additionally, they suggested that we store half of our luggage with them when we went to Paris which made the travel to Paris a lot easier.

Having breakfast included in your rate is also great as it was nice to start each day with a good meal before running around the city all day. We also had High Tea at the hotel which was a lot of fun, but very pricey. We would definitely go back to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NFB56
Oliver R, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you were impressed with your time at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel. I am delighted to know that you found the rooms to be comfortable and of the decor to be of a high standard. We take great pride in our attention to detail and I am thrilled that you appreciated the extra touches of evening treats delivered to the room.

I am glad that you found the staff throughout the hotel to be so friendly and eager to help. I will be sure to share your thoughtful review with my team here, especially Chris and Darren who made sure you found your way around London and gave expert advice on everything to see and do in the city. Breakfast served in Butlers Restaurant is a must before heading out to explore London and I am thrilled that you had the opportunity to enjoy this each morning.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.