I love this part of London as it is so convenient for everywhere but this was the first time I have stayed in the Chesterfield and it certainly won't be my last.
Firstly all the staff we came into contact with were extremely friendly, helpful and always had a smile (it's a small thing but make such a difference to the feel of a place).
Everything about the place seems designed and furnished to make you feel comfortable and at home in your surroundings without going over the top. This is a beautiful and refined part of London, the Chesterfield reflects this.
The room was a good size with a lovely big bed. The bathroom, whilst not huge, was good. My partner was particularly happy with the powerful shower after a hard days shopping.
We ordered room service one night, which was with us within 30 minutes. Everything was very tasty, perfectly cooked and good sized portions.
I know there are cheaper places to stay in London but if you want easy access to the mayhem of shopping in Oxford and Regent Street or or the calm of shopping in Bond Street and the surrounding area. If you want the heady nightlife of Soho or the cosy village atmosphere of the pubs and restaurants around Shepherd Market (just around the corner off Curzon St). If you want to take in a show ("Once" at the Phoenix Theatre is fantastic. Never enjoyed a show as much as this before) or see the sights, this hotel gives you the perfect base to do it all from. We never used the tube once as everything is within walking distance (or a very short cab ride).
So thank you to everyone at the Chesterfield Mayfair for making it one of the best trips to London my partner and I have had.
We look forward to staying with you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England