Myself and three other family members have stayed at the Chesterfield every August for the last 5 years. We travel up to London for sightseeing and the Theatre. We always stay at the Chesterfield for its amazing service. The rooms are always spotless and the amenities in the room always plentiful. If you need anything one phone call always puts any problem right. We have the pre theatre dinner and always find the variety and service in the restaurant top notch. Breakfast is always varied and plentiful. The staff are friendly and never pass you by without a smile and a word. We would always recommend this hotel and would never stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England