You really can't beat this location! My wife and I arrived in London with not much of a plan besides to see the major tourist attractions. Our room was not quite ready when we came in but they concierge recommended a nice little pub just up the road. Perfect for fish & chips with a pint to wash it down of course. Since the room was not ready we proceeded to walk up the road. Pleasantly, we ended up strolling through, bond street, regent, soho, all the way to covent garden, really the best places to see in London in my opinion for shopping.
The service was top notch. Rooms were a bit busy and dark but clean and well appointed. Bathroom was of good size and amenities were also nice. Breakfast was also pretty good.
The place is charming, perfect location, and great service. What more can you ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England