This was the first time my daughters and I had traveled to England. I wanted a truly "English experience" and the Chesterfield Mayfair certainly didn't disappoint. The decor was beautiful. The location couldn't be much better. Close to Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly, etc. But most of all the service was superb. Chesterfield's employees made us feel at home every day. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to London. I would like to thank them for the best week ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England