I have stayed in many many hotels in London - which has no lack of fabulous hotels. This particular property however, is my favorite for a number of reasons. If you prefer smaller, more charming hotels with elegant character along with fabulous but discreet service - this is the place. In my view, this is old world hospitality with modern taste. If yo snapped your fingers and went back 100 years - but had an entirely up to date hotel, this would be the place. No hyperactivity, no loud thumping music, no glitz, just pure understated elegance in a truly calming environment. Finally, you will not find a better location in Mayfair in my view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England