my wife and I stayed for a long weekend at this brilliantly positioned hotel, just off Piccadilly and virtually on Berkeley Square. the weather was foul, but there's always so much to do in London that this didn't take the edge off it. Returning to the hotel after battling the snow was a treat. A very comfortable welcoming place with genuinely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. For that part of London, the set lunch is a bargain at £19. for two courses or £21 for three courses. In comparison, the full English breakfast at £22 might be thought by some to be expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England