The lobby with it's beautiful holiday decorations and wonderful hot chocolate was the beginning of a lovely week at the Chesterfield. We enjoyed afternoon tea in the atrium, very pleasant service in the dining room and excellent room service. The rooms are small but well appointed and very clean. The location was perfect for walks to Piccadilly, Bond Street, Hyde Park and Harrods. We hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England