My wife and I stayed here 28th to 31st December.
Both being JUST the wrong side of 60 , we are well travelled and appreciate the good things in life but do not like to feel we are being taken advantage of.
Our stay at this hotel was truly excellent.
Situation ; the middle of Mayfair , brilliant.
Cleanliness ; 5 star.
Decor ; 5 star.
Evening meals ; 5 star ( Loris , you were 7 star , thank you )
Afternoon tea ; 5 star
Breakfast ; 7 STAR - outstanding, best ever.
Waiting staff ; 5 star
Bar staff ; 5 star ( Paul and Adam you were 7 star , cheers )
If I had a minor gripe , it is expensive to use the the bar , but it is London and it is Mayfair,
so it was never going to be cheap.
Overall then , a very special short break , made extra special by the way we were treated by the staff.
Hopefully back again in March for my wife's birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England