I only visit London once or twice a year and stay at an hotel for one or two nights at the most. I have stayed at the Chesterfield for some years now and find it conveniently central to the West End. Each time I arrive I am welcomed efficiently and with a genuine warmth that is relaxing and creates a warm glow even in wet or cold weather conditions. The rooms are equipped with everything I need to make the stay enjoyable and the check-out arrangements are fast and they do everything possible to facilitate your onwards journey. I do not think of booking anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England