When one talks about good hotels in London there has to be a mention of value-for-money. There are certainly better hotels with larger rooms and bathrooms than the Chesterfield but in London this comes at an exhorbitant price. The Chesterfield has achieved the ideal balance of price/value.
The rooms are not large but they are adequite and very nicely appointed. the staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly and I always get recognised as a repeat guest. If you arrive early on an overnight flight they will do all they can to get you into a room. The breakfast is outstanding and the restuarant very good for lunch or dinner.
Location in Mayfair could not be better - Hyde Park nearby for walks/runs, Sheperds Market restuarants just around the corner, Oxford/Regent st shopping in walking distance. The immediate neighbourhood is quiet and you do not hear traffic or sirens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England