I've not felt compelled to write a review of any hotel or restaurant before however i had such a lovely experience at The Chesterfield i wanted to share a positive review of this.
For my first Afternoon Tea i was very impressed, with 3 other friends (two birthdays..) we were treated to a tasty and very filling array of cakes, sandwiches and tea. We were offered refills and staff made sure we had full plates at all times.. The staff were fantastic, not too attentive where we couldn't relax but there when needed which was perfect. I asked our waitress if there was anything she could do for the birthday girls and without hesitation said she would sort something out no problem, 4 staff then bought over a plate for each with Happy Birthday swirled in choc sauce, cupcake and candle and sang happy birthday..lovely added extra :-) Needless to say i am booking up again to take my mum and sisters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England