I stayed with my girlfriend for a weekend in October at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel. From the Friday evening when we checked in to the Sunday evening when we checked out we were treated like royalty by all the staff, the service was of the highest order. Our room was very comfortable and it was a joy to come back to in the evening after our busy days sightseeing. We ate in Butlers Restaurant on the Saturday night and the food was delicious. Before we flew home on the Sunday we treated ourselves to afternoon tea, we can now see why it is so famous!! I can't wait for our next trip to London and our stay in the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England