“Perfect location”

GreenLeadersGold level
Central Norway, Norway
“Perfect location”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The location is superb and the staff was very helpful with us as we travelled with a 3-year old. We ordered room service, as we arrived very late at night and the pizza was good! Breakfast was super, something for everyone!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Marthaifarta
RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Martha,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

I am thrilled to hear that your stay was a highly positive one and we took good care of the three of you. I will provide your kind feedback regarding the pizza and breakfast with our Food & Drinks team. I shall also pass on your positively motivating comments regarding the Radisson Blu Portman team to my colleagues.

We look forward to hosting you again on another occasion.

marc.garrett@radissonblu.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Greece
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Perfect location for being in the commercial centre of London, good services. Nice spacious rooms, polite personel, rick breakfast. Easy check-in, ckeck-out. Nice spaces within the hotel, lounge, bar and restaurant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay.

I am glad that the location of the hotel was absolutely ideal for your purpose of visit. On behalf of the Radisson Blu Portman team, I am highly pleased that the service exceeded your expecations and that the facilities room and breakfast were all to your liking too.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Kind regards,

Italy
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My room was excellent for business. excellent for location, excellent for trasport, excellent the restaurant, excellent for staff, excellent for services, excellent to sleep quiet, excellent for business meeting

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Elio,

Thank you for your feedback in which you have shared.

It is reassuring for us to know that those coming to the hotel for business, like yourself have their needs fulfilled from being ideally located with convenient ways to travel around by public transportation. I am delighted that the facilities, room, food and the friendliness of the team were all to your satisfaction. I will share your kind words with my colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there 8 night in April of 2013. But we visited Lindon once again on april if these. Unfortunately, we booked hotel at last moment and prices were high at this hotel because of late booking and we forced to book another 3 hotels for 17 days stay this year. Regarding, radisson blu portman... We really enjoyed our stay there.... I think, we remembered breakfast of this for sooo long time... So we were staying at other hotels in London but we never tasted so tasty breakfast with range of choise as it was in Radisson blue portman. We also liked staff here. Thank you for kind services and veeeery veeeeryyy tasty breakfast!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback.

I am pleased to hear that for your 8 nights here at the Radisson Blu Portman hotel, we were able to fully satisfy you and your food tastes. It is good to know that the team were able to ensure your stay was a positive one and you found the location ideal for exploring London.

We look forward to your next visit where you can enjoy the service, location and food again.

Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This was our first visit to this hotel and was chosen mainly for its location to other things that we wanted to do.

When making the booking I was asked if it was a special occasion to which I responded that it was for my wife's birthday. I cannot thank Stefanie and her staff enough for "going the extra mile" not only to make it special for my wife but also to make us feel like valued guests.

The room (actually it was a penthouse suite) was well appointed with plenty of room without being overcrowded as some suites can be.

There were some minor issues but these have been dealt with privately.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear David,

I appreciate the feedback in which you have shared. I would also like to take the opportunity to wish your a wife a belated happy birthday.

On behalf of the Radisson Blu Portman team, I would like to thank you for mentioning Stefanie and her team's natural diligence in enquiring about a special occasion when taking reservations. Your kind words will be shared with them. The team and I always look forward to upcoming special occasions being celebrated within the hotel so we can do our utmost best to ensure that it is truly special. I am thrilled to learn that your wife happily enjoyed hers.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you back in the future. Hopefully for when you celebrate your birthday!

Belfast
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We stayed in the Radisson Portman over the London Marathon weekend, April 2014. The hotel is well located close to a number of tube stations and close to Hyde Park.

The room was excellent, and included a travel cot set up for our one year old. Having stayed in a number of hotels over the past year where we needed a travel cot, we always end up bringing our own usually due to the poor quality, however I cannot fault the Radisson, theirs was almost brand new!! The room also provided free wifi.

The breakfast buffet was very good and catered for everyone, including porridge the morning of the marathon.

Overall service was excellent and stay very good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback. I would also like to take the opportunity to wish you congratulations on running the London Marathon.

I am thrilled to hear that we are able to successfully accomodate you and your family with the location, travel cot, wifi and breakfast. I shall share your kind words with the team.

Once again, congratulations on your achievement. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the area!

Flisa, Norway
Reviewed April 28, 2014

There is always a bad start when we arrive an the hotel is overbooked ! The stay and the hotels grade would probably be better if we had gotten Our room the first night ! The Hotel has good location for Our purpose og the visit to London.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

RadissonBluPortman, Guest Relations Coordinator at Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Brede Guttorm,

May I start by sincerely apologizing for any inconvenience caused to you and your family as a result of us becoming overbooked on the day of your arrival. Due to a mix of human and system error we were facing an overbooking situation which is the most unusual and very embarrassing for us. Thereby, we made arrangements for our guests to be relocated to very near hotel, just across the road, for one night. I do trust that a complimentary upgrade to one of our One Bedroom Suits and amenities contributed positively to your stay with us and I hope that the first night book-out did not cloud your otherwise pleasant stay at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel.

Kindly be assured that incidents such as these are not a reflection of our usual operational standards and we are actively taking steps to avoid its recurrence in future.

I trust this one off incident will not deter you from staying with us again as it would certainly be a shame to lose you as a valued guest. I hope to have a pleasure of personally taking care of you on your next stay with us, therefore please do not hesitate to contact me, should your plans bring you back to London.

With kind regards,