We arrived on Friday night I had booked a room for 3 nights Business Class with a King Size bed, always better to do the deal that includes Breakfast, its was £174 per night including Breakfast, we were allocated a Twin Bedded Room but it was soon sorted, always a good idea to bring the Details of your Booking, as arguments can arise, we went Direct to the Hotel, not through an Agency, for 2 Reasons, one that it was cheaper and two that you do not pay up front as you do through an Agency, and therefore have greater leverage if there are problems !
We like the Business Rooms nice and spacious, and sort of Art Deco Decor ! Breakies was good, but queued Sat and Sun, not alot but a bit ! We find it very convenient for Shopping on Oxford Street and West End theatres, great location, staff were friendly and efficient, had a Problem with the Kettle in the Room but it was sorted, also left Complimentary Water on the first night only, we will definitely stay there again, stayed at the Radisson Edwardian down the road last year, not a patch on the Portman, and it also has Underground Parking, which is Discounted if you stay at the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel situated on Portman Square, convenient to Oxford Street shopping & Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London England