we had been regulars for the past 4 years and always happy abouth the accommodation. Until this time! I was waitng to check in, and watched the receptionist making troubles to some french guests. I interfere, trying to help, and was kicked off
by her, asking me stay out. I was rather disappointed and when I had to check in, then
she was so impolite that I felt I might get a heart attack., If I had not known the hotel, I would have gone away. I asked to speak to the general manager, and she told me that she was the new appointed manager.
I fortunately, knew some of the staff, and inquiring about the new manager, they confirmed that I was not the only guest to complain for dreadful service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Docklands Canary Wharf hotel is an economy London hotel in the Docklands area. Your hotel booking puts you minutes walk from the commercial and financial hub of Canary Wharf, and a short light rail journey from ExCel and the O2 Arena. The 87 modern guestrooms all come with satellite TV and free internet access. Bar and Restaurant open 7 days a week. City Airport is just 5km from the hotel, and there is secure onsite parking for up to 30 cars. There is a free web corner in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Docklands Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Docklands Hotel London
- Accor London Docklands
- Ibis London Docklands Canary Wharf England