Stayed in the Ibis in the Docklands after visiting the 02 Arena to See Barty Gibb. You cannot walk from the Hotel to the arena and a taxi will cost £20.00 at least each way. But with the low hotel B&B costs it was OK. You can stay within walking distance but you will pay more even with the taxis. Staff welcoming and informative, room was very clean with the modular shower/ toilet system which is very functional, good firm double bed and pillows. Slept well after we turned off the noisy A/c system. Breakfast was a surprise at only £8.99 each, very good value and quality although they only provide scrambled eggs, but that was v/good. If you are looking for a budget hotel whilst attending the 02 I would suggest you stay here. I certainly will next time I am at a concert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Docklands Canary Wharf hotel is an economy London hotel in the Docklands area. Your hotel booking puts you minutes walk from the commercial and financial hub of Canary Wharf, and a short light rail journey from ExCel and the O2 Arena. The 87 modern guestrooms all come with satellite TV and free internet access. Bar and Restaurant open 7 days a week. City Airport is just 5km from the hotel, and there is secure onsite parking for up to 30 cars. There is a free web corner in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Docklands Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Docklands Hotel London
- Accor London Docklands
- Ibis London Docklands Canary Wharf England