I stay in a lot of Hilton's and i rarely have not nice things to say but I do have to call out a few things. Firstly though I ahve to say the staff were brilliant. Over the 3 days i was there I saw them having to put up with not nice guests and they dealt with them professionally and curteosly and a credit to the hotel. They were always polite, helpful and pleasant to talk to. The hotel itself is situated a few mins walk from Euston Square and 10mins walk from Euston. There are a few eating places and pubs near by if you didnt want to venture into the main city. I was though disappointed. I paid slightly extra than normal as 1stly the picture on the web site made the hotel look 'exotic' and i thought i would get larger than normal rooms. The rooms were smaller than the average size but pleasant. The bathroom was not large but i have to point out that the bath had very large sides and I had difficulty getting in and out and believe an elderly person would struggle tremendously. The beds were comfy but the duvet did not really fit the bed and the pillows may as well not had been there. The main call out also was i arrived on the Fri evening around 9pm and a hoover was left outside the door. It was still there Sat morning and disappeared sometime Sat to be back there Sunday morning along with dirty laundary. i do not expect to pay the price i paid to have to encounter hoovers and dirty laundary to try and get to breakfast. The breakfast was lovely. I can never complain about a Hilton breakfast and is one of the highlights. Overall the hotel was fair to good but for the price charged i think it needs to have a little over-haul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and central, Hilton London Euston is ideally located in the heart of the capital. Set in a stunning restored Victorian building, the hotel boasts seven meeting rooms, a bar and a restaurant set in a beautiful Victorian conservatory. Euston station is just 5 minute walk away and the Eurostar service at St Pancras Station is only a 10-minute walk away. Start the day with breakfast at Mulberry's Restaurant. Hire a bicycle at Waterloo and ride along the Thames to London attractions such as the Tate Modern. See the lights come up over the city from the London Eye before dinner at the hotel's Woburn Place Dining Room. Experience our enticing outlets, host a banquet on the Woburn terrace and finish with a nightcap at the hotel's bar. Book a modern Hilton Room at Hilton London Euston hotel or upgrade to a spacious Deluxe Room. All rooms offer wireless internet access. NOTICE: As part of our on-going refurbishment programme, we are currently working on various parts of the hotel, including the 4th and ground floor, as well as one of our guest lifts. As a result our gym facilities will be temporarily closed for maintenance from 7th November 2016 for up to 6 weeks. All of our available guest rooms are now fully refurbished. The Hotel Operations Team, along with the architect and construction teams are working to minimize the disruption to our guests as much as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton London Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Euston Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Euston England