The hotel can be reached within 5 minutes from Euston station, Kings Cross / St Pancras station, Russell square station. An extremely convenient location, can be in Soho, Oxford street and Holborn within 10-15 min walking distance.
The hotel is probably a listed building thus little work appears to be done to it; the building externally and internally looks tired and if it wasn't for the Hilton sign at the entrance you wouldn't probably make it a hotel.
Entrance quite plain, Hilton staff friendly and efficient as expected.
We got a front faced room, which proved to be medium sized considering some of the other Hilton hotels we have visited. The obvious bits, like big flat screen makes the new pieces, but can tell the age of the rooms. An issue was the cold water pressure and effectively having a scottish shower. There is no obvious noise, but kinda of a buzz from the road; which I find it that you need to concentrate to actually hear it and annoy you.
Breakfast is served at -1 at a no windows space. The food is spread around the room in different areas finding yourself making circles to see and find everything that you want. Also makes the breakfast look poor which I don't think it is, but again less favour than other Hiltons.
We decided to eat out and there is a very nice Prezzo restaurant just a few meters away from the hotel, otherwise a range of restaurants is located on the street walking to Kings Cross and at the surrounding area of it. Also a number of shops in the station itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and central, Hilton London Euston is ideally located in the heart of the capital. Set in a stunning restored Victorian building, the hotel boasts seven meeting rooms, a bar and a restaurant set in a beautiful Victorian conservatory. Euston station is just 5 minute walk away and the Eurostar service at St Pancras Station is only a 10-minute walk away. Start the day with breakfast at Mulberry's Restaurant. Hire a bicycle at Waterloo and ride along the Thames to London attractions such as the Tate Modern. See the lights come up over the city from the London Eye before dinner at the hotel's Woburn Place Dining Room. Experience our enticing outlets, host a banquet on the Woburn terrace and finish with a nightcap at the hotel's bar. Book a modern Hilton Room at Hilton London Euston hotel or upgrade to a spacious Deluxe Room. All rooms offer wireless internet access. NOTICE: During the final stages of our refurbishment programme, we are working on various parts of the hotel, including the 4th and ground floors. As a result our main entrance is being altered from 13 February for up to 6 weeks during which period an alternative entrance is provided to guests. All of our available guest rooms are now fully refurbished. We continue to work towards minimizing the disruption to our guests as much as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton London Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Euston Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Euston England