“Nice and well located hotel!”

Hilton London Euston
Ranked #630 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Nice and well located hotel!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 night, from the 9th to the 11th of November, and quite enjoyed it. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was fantastic and it was very conveniently located. It was within walking distance from many attractions and just one block away from Euston Train and Subway station.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jane T, Public Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear Rgreficce,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Hilton London Euston on trip advisor.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments about breakfast and the service you received, such comments are a good motivator for our team.
Hilton London Euston is in a very convenient location, just a few minutes walking from Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras, for underground and mainline train services. We also have several bus routes that will take you directly into central London.
I do hope that we have the opportunity to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again.
Yours Sincerely
Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Morecambe, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Good location for getting around London easy access for tubes and train station, room was just average the same has the premier inn and the was a mix up with the room they gave us some one room that was not our's they could not apologies enough, the best thing about the hotel was the breakfast fantastic and the service was excellent well worth the money especially having a grumpy teenager it even pleased her.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jane T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear andreaw,
Thank you for leaving your comments about your stay with us on Trip Advisor.
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that even your teenager enjoyed her stay.
I am sorry to hear that there was a mix up with the room but glad that it was sorted put in the end.
Thank you also for your comments about breakfast and the service, it gives our team members a motivation to hear such comments and I can assure you I have passed them along.
I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future..
Loughborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We arrived at the hotel in the evening and checked in with no problem. We went up to our room and had showers and got ready for a quiet evening in after a day of traveling.When we got into bed, we quickly realized that our pillows and the duvet were feather. Both my partner and I are extremely allergic to feathers and so we rang reception and asked if it would be possible to have some non-feather bedding. The staff member said that this was no problem and that she would be up in a couple of minutes. Thirty minutes later and there was still no sign of her so we went down to reception to ask again. The Duty Manager was unbelievably rude. He told us that we should have requested it when we made the booking. I booked the hotel online and there was no option to do so. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels over the past 10 years and never have I had a problem with finding hypo-allergenic bedding. It never even entered my mind that a 4 star Hilton Hotel would be unable to provide me bedding that would not make me ill. The Duty Manager made a big fuss and said that we were really selfish because housekeeping had gone home and he didn't know how to tell the difference between feather and non-feather bedding. He finally agreed to have a look for some bedding for us, but an hour later we still had no joy. We had to go down to reception again where we found him with the bedding chatting to other members of staff. Once again, when he handed the bedding over he was extremely rude, so much so that another member of staff had to interrupt him and tell us that he was sorry for the delay. I would not expect this kind of rudeness from staff at a youth hostel, never mind the Hilton Hotel.
Two hours after we first asked for bedding, we were finally able to go to bed in a very thin, but cotton, duvet.

The room was small but clean and comfortable, and the location is very convenient. The biggest problem with this hotel is the very rude, unwelcoming and unhelpful members of staff.

I would not recommend this hotel to anybody and will certainly not be returning again. You are better off going to the Premier Inn down the road, which has no problem with providing hypoallergenic bedding.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MaaikeFHJ
Dear MaaikeFHJ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on trip advisor following your stay with us at the Hilton London Euston.

I am extremely sorry for the experience you had with our Manager on duty the night of your stay with us. I would like to assure you that this is nothing like the service that we usually offer in the hotel.

I understand that our Front Office Manager has already contacted you regarding the issues you have experienced during your stay

I do hope that this experience has not deterred you from staying at the Hilton London Euston again in the future.

Guest Relations

Travelers are raving about these London hotels

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

We checked in and was asked for a credit card for incidentals and anything that we ordered in the hotel. We made it pretty clear to the receptionist we wouldn't be having anything but she still demand a credit card. The amount of fuss because we asked for a room in the back of the hotel. We found our room and it was backing onto I presume the restaurant and had blazing bright lights. The tv was ancient and I tried to set the alarm clock to radio but couldn't. Tried to turn the air conditioning down but couldn't so spent most of the night boiling hot. The bath is rather deep and could do with a hand rail or something, as its rather difficult when you struggle to get in and out of it. Wouldn't recommend the hotel and some of the staff could do with an attitude adjustment.

• Stayed October 2012
Jane T, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear CarolineS,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We do appreciate all comments as it allows the hotel to assess and improve upon things needing attention.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us, I am disappointed to hear that the service upon your stay was not up to the usual high standard that we offer here at the Hilton London Euston. I have had an opportunity to speak with our Front Office Manager and we have identified a training need for our team members that we are now working on.
I would like to apologise that all the small things have made for a less than enjoyable stay and I would like to assure you that we are working on the issues you have brought up in the review.

I do hope that we may have the opportunity to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future in order to restore your faith in the service and facilities in the hotel.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Wokingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had a group booking of 7 rooms and check in was very swift. My double room was very small and I sometimes wonder what the point is of taking up the only space in the room with two large chairs... anyway... bed was very comfortable, bathroom was a decent size. Shower pressure wasnt great. Kettle with tea/coffee/biscuits and a small single wardrobe. If I'm honest felt a little grubby and the walls could do with a lick of paint. Breakfast was very good though and a huge selection with no queue either.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank natmoto22
Dear natmoto22,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on trip advisor following your recent stay in the hotel.

i am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to th hotel again in the near future.

North Wales
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Booked hotel again using Tesco vouchers. Very close to Euston Station, only a few minutes walk with our suitcase. Check in was effortless, despite being early, a room was available. We were told that if it wasn't suitable we could change it. It was a little small, but very clean and the bathroom looked as though it had recently been refurbished. We decided to go with it as we were only staying for two nights.

I have often had trouble sleeping in London, due to traffic noise and warm rooms, but not this time. The room was very comfortable, and both my husband and I slept well both nights.

We travelled mid week this time, which was reflected in the price we paid. Probably a little too expensive given the room size etc, but luckily the Tesco vouchers lessened the pain!

Breakfast was exceptional. Excellent choice of food, very bright and clean breakfast room, and above all, friendly and efficient staff.

In fact, on this visit, the staff were consistently polite, friendly and helpful. Great place to stay for a short break. The room was a little small, but not a problem at all on this visit. One very small criticism, no information folder in th room, but as we are frequent visitors to London, it wasn't too much of an issue.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a short break inLodon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear SarkLover,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel that you left on trip advisor.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton London Euston. I am very glad to hear that the traffic noise did not disturb you during your stay, as it is a very busy road.

I am sorry to hear that you felt the stay was too expensive, indeed the room prices do vary depending on the availability of the hotel and we are usually full midweek.

Thank you for your comments about our breakfast and the team, such comments do prove to be a great source of motivation for our team members.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the very near future.

Heswall, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed 2 nites in an executive suite as we were just passing threw London for a wedding. The room was very large we had a huge king size bed & then we also had a pull out sofa bed for our daughter which was also a large double bed. The bathroom was a good size with plenty of toiletries provided. The hotel told us our room had only been open. For 2wks after a refub which looked nice but they could of done with updating the tv also as it was a bit old fashioned. There was an iPod dock which our daughter loved.
The hotel restaurant was very nice & very good prices for London £18 for 1 course, 2 courses £21. & 3 courses £28 which I thought was brill.
The bar food was also very nice & didn't think it was expensive either & I had the best fish & chips ever the batter on the fish wasn't heavy at all.
I would stay here again as the location & the room was just loved & great.

Room Tip: Huge king size beds never seen beds so big in the uk!!!!