This was the first time I had booked into an apart'hotel and I will definitely do so again. The hotel was very clean, beautifully decorated in a neutral colour palette and offered virtually everything you could need. Staff were courteous, helpful and friendly. Complementary hot drinks were available downstairs all day should you not wish to prepare your own in the small but well equipped kitchen. The availability of a microwave is very worthwhile if you are travelling on a restricted budget especially with the close proximity of good supermarkets. Overall a very good experience. My only quibble is a very tiny one - the cups in the kitchen are tiny. Two mugs would be appreciated especially for northerners who like a decent cup of tea in the morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel