The apartment-hotel concept is a good one--convenience of self-made meals and modified housekeeping service.
The front desk was lukewarm when checking in, and almost seemed more concerned with their conversation re: their previous night's activities than helping the guests. The room itself was of average cleanliness and style was blah-- the colors appeared washed out and the main complaint (also mentioned by others) was that the TV screen was incredibly small.
The hotel's location and access to the Holborn underground station (as well as two bus stops, one across the street and the other around the corner) made this the redeeming factor in this stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel