Good location, walking distance to Oxford St, Covent Garden, etc.
Tube station Holborn just next door.
Very convenient around hotel, restaurants, stores, shops, coffee shops.
One bebroom size ok can be larger. And Sofa bed not so good, poor sleep quality in sofa bed, bedroom bed is fine.
Shower bath tub too high to get in and out, can be dangerous.
TV too small, its so cheap now I think this can be improved.
Service is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel