Myself and my wife stayed recently at the Citadines which we chose based upon location and price... And have to say we were not disappointed.. You can't compare the quality for the price in London. Situated 10 minute walk to Covent garden or 2 minutes from the tube, we walked to the Thames in 15 minutes and Trafalgar square in 20 minutes. We stayed in an apartment which was clean and modern, as was all the hotel facilities. The room had a small hob ,microwave and fridge.. which we did not use but would have been ideal if we stayed for a longer period, the tv's are small (about 17 inch) but they really do need to be larger sometimes you just need to kick back after wondering around all day. The staff were all pleasant and there is a luggage room you can use to store your bags on the day of your checkin/out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel