I went to london for a business trip for 3 months. Chose Citadines studio apartment as it feels like home if you have the kitchen with you. The location of this hotel is great as it is in the heart of central london. Rooms are decent however 1 thing i disliked was that despite of me staying there for 3 months they gave me a room with no view at all. There were no discounts given as well. The staff there is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel