I am always very fussy when booking a hotel room. My preferences were for a gym, cooking facilities, good bed and linen and location. I got 10/10! The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The only issue was that there was no plug for the hair iron with accessibility to a mirror but if that was my only problem, then it's not major.
1 minute walk to nearest tube, 2 supermarkets (Sainsbury's and Waitrose) across the road. Pizza Express next door. Covent Garden 5 minute walk. Strand and Oxford St 5 minute walk. I normally stay Earls Court, Kensington but I would never stay here again. Holborn was superb.
Don't hesitate. You won't be disappointed in choosing this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel