Went to London for a weekend away with a friend, Used super breaks with train fair included. Hotel was 15min walk from Kings Cross and walk distance to Covent Gardens and Oxford Street and the theaters. The bedroom was very comfortable with all that you require towels were changed each day plenty of different choices of tea coffee and hot chocolate and air con. breakfast was buffet style with a choice to have something made fresh from the kitchen. the staff were very helpful and pleasant. We would definitely return to this hotel next time in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England