Stayed for a night on a theatre trip to the sparkling lights and have no complaints. It's easily accessible and good quality for a mid-range hotel. I arrived from Paddington and my sister walked from Euston.
Beds are comfortable and the rooms have been fairly recently refurbished. Tea, coffee and yummy biscuits are provided in the room along with complimentary bottled water, although they were a bit stingy on the toiletries given that it was a triple room. I'm sure that they would have topped them up had we asked though. We were up on the 6th floor so not too overlooked, but on reflection I might have given the neighbours a bit of a tease show, as I only realised there was a roller blind in there after getting dressed for the day. Lucky them!
Staff were polite and efficient. I particularly liked the selection of free international papers in reception - Le Monde, Pais and Times were all there when we checked in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England