Although I was kept waiting for a few minutes whilst the reservations clerk helped another guest, I could not fault the service here. It is well located and even though the front is on a busy road, the room I had was quiet and comfortable, if not a little small. Having breakfast included was great and again, the staff couldn't do enough for me and. Felt very well looked after. Special mention to Jasper on reception who was very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. My room was a little dated and had a mark on the wall but overall the Mercure is good value for money for a central London location. I would certainly consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England