This hotel strikes a good balance between value and comfort in central London. The rooms were perhaps a little small for a long stay, but spot-on for a weekend visit and with enough touches to feel at home. I found the staff to be really helpful and orientated to making sure that I was comfortable. They upgraded me to a double room from a single, and then to a nicer room when it turned out that my safe didn't work. They also knew the local area well and could advise on transport, directions etc. The rooms are modern with good showers and all the standard amenities. The location is good for London first-timers who want to be within walking distance of a lot of the main attractions, and don't yet have a favourite neighbourhood. My only complaint is that my bed wasn't quite even, somehow my feet seemed higher than my head!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England