I stay here on business every week normally for 2 nights, and have just passed my 1 year anniversary. I guess that in itself says a lot.
Initially I had some poor experiences but as I have got to know the hotel and staff, and them me, my requirements are now understood and normally met (good, clean, quiet room).
As a regular guest staying on corporate rates with a Goldpoints gold card, I am treated exceptionally well by all the staff I come into regular contact with. In particular, Kumar Mishra (front desk manager) goes out of her way to make me feel welcome.
The rooms I am allocated now are generally excellent, although during busy spells I am sometimes placed into some of the smaller rooms on the noisier side. The hotel has recently undergone a refurb and this has improved the rooms significantly.
The restaurant is very good and breakfast excellent. The hotel is also located very conveniently for the West End.
I would certainly recommend this to business and personal travellers alike. Some tips though, shop around for a decent price and ensure you ask for the room that meets your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England