I have stayed at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth for the past 6 years and this hotel used to be fantastic, in fact i would have classed it as a 5*.
Over the years the hotel has received alot of bad press ( on 'ITV 'Tonight' Programme which related to undercover investigations regarding the Raddison Edwardian Kenilworth cleaning practices i.e- dirty towels and linen to clean bathrooms and drinking glasses, using toliet brush to clean wash basin etc ) but i stuck by them thinking they made a major change to their working practices so lets be loyal and give them another chance.
Well, for the first couple of months staying at the hotel things changed. Now the hotel has gone down hill again. You maybe thinking how do i know? well i have stayed here so many times and have seen it with my own eyes.
The standards are shocking, the staff are rude, the rooms are unclean, the TV never has any reception, the windows in some rooms do not open (the staff say its because of health and safety- great if you like living in a prison).
Overall i think you need to think hard about staying here. You maybe thinking why do i stay here?
1) its beacuse it used to be a excellent hotel and i thought they may change.
2) because my firm has a contract with them (Which hopefully which change as i have given them a raft of issues when staying here-).
This hotel chain loves to take praise from its customers but struggles with criticism. Prime example just look at some of the positve responses it have received (on here) and the managment has responded. The negative responses left by customers never get a response (maybe they cant see them or wish to ignore them)
Radisson.......my advice (to Raddison and Mr Singh- owner of Raddison Chain) is to wake up!!!!!! and look at what is going on in your hotel (Get loyal users of your service to provide feedback not mystery shoppers to just have a glance). If you dont this will effect the brand and the reputation of your organisation (it already has with me- and the many others i will telling about my experience- worst hotel in London to stay at and i have stayed at many)
Customers reading this......overall the location is great (but their are other hotels in the location) but stay at another hotel until they have had an refubishment and a good clean or you will be paying the price of a 4* when you only should be charged for a 1*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England