I stayed here whilst taking an exam in London, I have to say I'm now used to paying over the odds for poor quality in London! The hotel looks like it has recently been done out but not to a high standard and the beds are very uncomfortable. Breakfast is very expensive and not the quality I would expect for what's supposed to be a luxury brand hotel. If it's not part of your deal i wouldn't bother and would go to one of the nearby and excellent small cafes. Good location very close to the British Museum though but this should not be an excuse for these places to charge over the odds for 5 star that is actually only 3 star in reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Scoff & Banter serves a superb menu of modern British cuisine using only the finest locally sourced, seasonal produce, while 8 private meeting rooms can host 2-120 people. Close to the British Museum, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, Covent Garden & Paris/Brussels Eurostar link, while nearby Holborn station connects directly to the City Financial District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England