I have stayed in the Kenilworth many times in recent years - the frequency only rivalled by my use of its nearby sister hotel, the Bloomsbury Street (formerly Marlborough). Without fail, I have found all staff to be welcoming and eager to help - and it is amazing what a smile and caring tone of voice can do to help you unwind after a stressful working day. It is also nice to be recognised on returning to the hotel although I must stress that no "first timer" could accuse staff of preferential treatment being meted out to regulars.
The rooms are good (even the smallest single rooms are better than the broom cupboards often found elswhere!) and the facilities welcoming.
The location is within easy reach of many areas of interest while the tube can be accessed in a couple of minutes via Tottenham Court Road, so the hotel caters equally for the demands of business people needing to get to their offices and tourists anxious to sample the delights of London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England