My sister booked this weekend in London as a special treat for my 60th birthday. She was very disappointed with the size of our room. It was slightly larger than a single room. There was no cabinet to put even a pair of glasses on, just a small rack in between the two single beds which was just big enough for the phone. The bath was the smallest bath we'd ever seen (3' long) and the only way we would have been able to wash in it was to stand up and and use the shower head (which was a hand held one) up and down our body, only there was no curtain or screen to stop any water going on the floor. We asked to be moved when we arrived but were told the hotel was full. My sister had a wash down at the sink before going out and she came out of the bathroom in her bra and pants just as a double decker bus stopped outside our window The upper deck was level with our window and as there were no nets a deck full of people could easily see in! When we came back from the theatre (Sister Act - absolutely brilliant!) there was a function underneath our room. At half past midnight I phoned reception to ask how much longer it was going on for as it was so loud it felt as though the party was actually in our room and was told it would finish at 1 am. It didn't. In the morning I complained on behalf of my sister because I felt so sorry for her. I said it was the first time I'd stayed in a hotel and not been able to have a bath or shower. I took a photo of my sister (fully clothed)! to demonstrate the small size of the bath. I was told some of the rooms did have those small baths and if we'd complained when we arrived (which we did) an alternative room might have been found for us. They had asked the party to turn the volume down and it had finished about 1.45 am! My sister booked a 4 star hotel because she wanted everything special for me. I was told a manager would e-mail her. All she got was a questionnaire - which she has filled in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England