Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
$205
$288
$279
3,121 results
All reviewsbritish museumscoff banterfrom tottenham court road tube stationcovent gardenwest endoxford stdeluxe roommini barcentral locationbreakfast was excellentfantastic locationbooked this hotelstayed for one nightrooms are smallconciergesohosockets
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed here on Saturday night. The location couldn't be better for getting around London, we went to the Southbank to see a show and the walk was easy. The hotel is very professional as I would expect from Radisson Blu hotels, from the moment you arrive to departure nothing is too much trouble. Our room was upgraded and located on the 7th floor, very quiet and relaxing and not too small for a London hotel. I particularly liked the bath robes and shower and found the bed very comfortable. If I have the chance I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dljones75
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Dljones 75,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely feedback regarding the hotel and its location.

As you mentioned, the Kenilworth is ideally located for exploring the chic shopping areas of Oxford Street and Bond Street, with the delights of the West End Theatres, Soho and Covent garden right on the doorstep.

Thank you also for highlighting the quality of the bathrobes.

Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in Febryray and would definitely stay again. Comfortable rooms, friendly and polite staff and a great location just off Tottenham Court Road, ideal for seeing central London.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Mandypandy1

Dear Mandypanty1,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I was pleased to read that you overall stay was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Xavier Paris
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had 4 nights here in February 2014. Very helpful staff and the deluxe room was a good size, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is pricey so if not on an inclusive price, eat out. Lots of good options within 100 yards. The bar is also the restaurant which makes for a relaxed atmosphere. Good if you are eating alone on yet another business trip.

Room Tip: For a small extra charge the deluxe rooms are a good option.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 1,480

Dear 1480,

It is encouraging to hear that you enjoyed your evening in Scoff & Banter, as this is our new restaurant concept, which only opened in June 2013. We take pride in delivering a fresh take on the British classics in a cool and comfortable environment.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Xavier Paris
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Just come back from a one night stay at this hotel. I cannot talk highly enough of this hotel. From first arriving to leaving the staff couldn't do enough for us. We arrived a little early and the staff took out luggage as our room was not ready. They upgrade us to a king size deluxe from a normal double room which was fantastic. They gave us a map and told us of all the local site seeing places to go and discount vouchers. The room was amazing and very modern. Breakfast was fantastic. Can't wait to come back again!! Well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Room 112 was over looking outside road but was not noisy at all.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank B0zzy

Dear B0zzy,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you.

It is heartening to see that the little things we do are noticed and it makes us even more determined to get things right for our guests.

I look forward to your return to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

First of all I want to thank to all the people working there. They are so kind and helpful.

This was my first solo travel abroad but I feel like I'm at home... The room was clean and I feel very comfortable. As it's very close to museums and center I am very pleased that I stayed there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ILKNUR G

Dear Ilknur,

You are most welcome and thank you for such a wonderful review!!

I am so pleased to read that your stay with us was very enjoyable and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future.