Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
  • Pool
$347
$215
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$261
$242
Orbitz.com
3,078 results
All reviewsbritish museumscoff banterfrom tottenham court road tube stationcovent gardenwest endoxford stdeluxe roommini barcentral locationbreakfast was excellentfantastic locationbooked this hotelstayed for one nightrooms are smallconciergesohosockets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We just returned from a trip to the UK and stayed at the Kenilworth Hotel in London; it is a great location near the tube and the British Museum. The staff there was very helpful and kind. Included in our trip was a buffet breakfast which was very good. The room was fine and very quiet so we slept well. We have stayed at the Kenilorth before and will definitely return there the next time we are in London.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I was pleased to read that you overall stay was enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Xavier Paris
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very impressed with this hotel - on arrival the receptionist was very polite and helpful and informed me that my room was ready at 10am - room was just perfect for a single traveller - the breakfast was just great and set me up for the day - I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Great hotel for the single traveller - single room nicely set out and functional.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth. I was very pleased to read such positive comments about our staff and the service provided.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Thank goodness we were only here one night. First impressions of the hotel were good location and very nice reception area. However the room was tiny - I stay in London often and I have never stayed in a room so small. It was however clean. The real problem was the noise from the busy road outside. I did not sleep at all and I will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the busy road
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carol P

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, although naturally I am disappointed that you feel your stay was not as it should have been.
As you have mentioned, the centre of London is never quiet and I am sorry that the noise outside disturbed you. I would be very happy to allocate you a room on the inside of the hotel for your next visit and therefore please feel free to contact me via email so I may arrange this.
With regards to the room size, indeed some of our standard rooms are quite small and I would perhaps suggest that you to book the next room category for your next stay with us.
I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future and if I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservation's please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Xavier Paris
Deputy General Manager
parisx@radisson.com

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here for a week in August 2013. Perfect spot - 5 minute walk to the British Museum, the University of London, the tube, small grocery stores, and many eating spots. I also walked back from Piccadilly Square when I didn't want to deal with the tube during rush hour! The room was small, but it was very clean and had many amenities, including free WiFi and an IPod docking station. AC, too, which was much appreciated during the warm weather. the twin beds were very comfortable. Included breakfast was great. the staff members were unfailingly pleasant and helpful. We will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely feedback regarding the hotel and the service provided by the team.
As you also mentioned, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth is ideally located for exploring the London landmarks and attractions that can be found within easy reach of the hotel.
Once again, thank you for your wonderful review of the Kenilworth hotel, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night as part of a theatre break with my fiancé. Great location for shopping (urrgh!), Covent Garden & all the theatres. The room was spotless with air con & all the mod cons. Breakfast was amazing & the staff were very helpful. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review of Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth. I was very pleased to read such positive comments about our staff & the service provided.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kenilworth Hotel in the near future.

Kindest regards,