I spent one night here, mainly chosen for location in relation to a work meeting, but also very convenient for the British Museum. The hotel was fine, easy check in, room was okay - top floor, my main issue was the blind had to be pulled down for privacy because other rooms over looked mine, a venetian blind or some kind of net curtain would have allowed the light in.
Room had aircon, which was good as it was a hot night. Nice to have an iron/board. staff were friendly, breakfast was good enough.
In the restaurant in the evening I was put in a corner at the back - I assume because I was a lone diner - the place was close to empty - it would have been nice to over look the street and see some activity rather than looking at a blank wall. Lone diners are not lepers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England