I stayed here recently on business, and was happy to find out I had been upgraded to an executive room on arrival. The room was perfectly pleasant and nicely laid out with a good size bed. However considering this was an upgraded kingsize room I was surprised as to how small it was. I honestly dread to think what size the doubles and singles must be! The room was also very overlooked by numerous flats right opposite. I am led to believe this is better than a room facing onto the road however as these are noisy.
The positives were the comfy bed, the full range of complimentary toiletries, continental plug sockets and good quality (but noisy) air-conditioning. The TV is wall mounted in a great position and has a large variety of channels if you are planning a comfy night in, or there was a long desk if you wanted to work and don't mind being sandwiched between the desk and wardrobe!
The hotel has free wifi which I think is a strong benefit, and it worked well.
Overall the stay was pleasant enough. However I have just cancelled my other stays here as I think the standard rooms will be too small when you consider the upgraded kingsize was smaller than most other rooms I have stayed in, in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England