GOOD POINTS - location is very handy for theatreland, British Museum and Oxford Street; comfortable room (we got upgraded to a kingsize from a double at no extra cost); surprisingly quiet for the location on a Friday night so no problems sleeping through; well-appointed room.
NOT SO GOOD POINTS - room needed to be dusted properly; only 1 bathrobe and there were 2 of us...surely they could stretch to 2 robes without the guests having to ask for this? We were on the 6th floor under the eaves so the shower was restricted by the angle of the roof and the screen on the bath was too small so there was a big risk of spraying water around and making the floor slippery (which it did). Obviously, the hotel has to work within the shape and size of the building but it would be worth them thinking about this "snagging" type problem; turned off air-con but system kept ticking all the time...odd.
We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian style Hotel situated downtown in literary area of Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England