“Great hotel & location”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Ranked #388 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 17, 2013

1. Super comfortable hotel, tidy, very well organised.
2. Good breakfast.
3. Very well situated.
4. Allows early check-in
5. Staff very nice and helpful.\

I have stayed here for 6 nights in Aprill 2013
As a minus : comference room very cold and drafty.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andreea A
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I was very pleased to read such positive comments about our staff & the service provided and I will certainly pass your positive feedback to the team.

Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments with other Tripadvisor users and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Kindest regards

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been in many of the hotels in London, this is one of the best. Reasons:

1. Clean. Believe me, I have seen some right s**tholes in London. This hotel was extremely clean, well done to the staff.
2. Breakfast is great, nice choice, from the completely 'English' to more 'Continental'.
3. Relatively quiet, considering the location.
4. Great location, about 10 mins. walk to Trafalgar Square, etc.

If you're looking for a decent hotel in the city centre that is clean, relatively quiet, well organized and within a good location in London, this is the one. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank gpat70

Dear reviewer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Made a group booking to stay here for 27 adults. Hotel was very accommodating allowing early check in for almost all party when we arrived at 11am which was very helpful as we had a full day of activities. Rooms were clean and modern, beds comfortable, helpful staff and fantastic breakfast. Only couple of tube stops away from covent garden and leicester square ideal for theatre. very reasonably priced too. Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank KATIEnSHAUN
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed here on a Saturday night as we were going to see Les Mis which was only a 20 minute walk alway. The hotel is in a great location, five minutes walk from Tottenham Court Road tube station and on the same road as the British Museum. Most central attractions are with in easy walking distance, we walked to Carnaby Street, Regent Street and Picadilly Circus.

The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms were great, particularly the beds, which were the comfiest I've ever slept on!

The bar are is also pleasant and we had a very tasty hot chocolate after we got back from the theatre around 11pm. Breakfast was also on point, plenty of choice and tasty - full English, cold meats and cheeses, fruit, pastries, cereals and plenty of different fruit juices (try the smoothie - it's amazing!)

Overall had a fantastic stay and would definitely go back again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank -x-buttercup-x-

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much indeed for your lovely feedback regarding the hotel and its location.
As you mentioned, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth is ideally located for exploring the chic shopping areas of Oxford Street and Regent Street, with the delights of the West End Theatres, Soho and Covent garden right on the doorstep.

Thank you also for highlighting the quality of the breakfast in our Restaurant. We are constantly implementing ways to improve our services and the food to make sure that the quality offered is always to the upmost highest of standard.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Okay, this is a large hotel and some areas of it are not great but my wife loved it and I can be picky sometimes.

Big grand rooms, but the best point is the staff and attentive management. In all areas everyone is very competent and this makes ones stay more desirable.

Breakfast very expensive!! Rather go round the corner to a nice restaurant and eat at half the price!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chris J

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great position, professional and efficient staff BUT my room was very noisy (scary "ratsteps" coming from the aircondition system ?!) and for the first time in my life I had to call the manager on duty right in the middle of the night to be relocated to another room.
This took no longer then five minutes, so big thank you to made this possible without any problem.
However, in the recent past I have spent quite few nights at the nearby Radisson Blu in Bloomsbury street and I can definetely say that that one is a better choice.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, although naturally I am disappointed that you feel your stay was not as it should have been.
I was pleased to read that the issue had been deal within a timely manner to minimise the inconvenience.
I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future and if I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservation's please do not hesitate to contact me via email.
Kindest Regards,

parisx@radisson.com

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was slightly concerned when I arrived as the first thing I encountered was couple complaining about something, but an unoccupied member of staff immediately opened a reception desk to check me in.

I made the same polite request I always do when checking in to any hotel I visit. A quite room with a view please. He upgraded me (I am a frequent Radisson guest) and offered me a corner room but warned me there may be a bit of street noise. It accepted and was glad I did a wonderful bright room with no more noise than any other hotel I’ve stayed in central London, and I slept well.

I found all the staff to be very helpful, whether getting me a taxi or giving some simple directions.

The bar/restaurant was nice, but a bit too busy so I didn’t quite fancy it. The staff allowed me to make a restaurant order and have it delivered as room service (which I’ve been refused in other hotels) as the room service menu was little more than bar snacks so I was very happy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo