Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
$200
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
$202
$195
Hotels.com
$231
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$200
$189
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$132
$110
Travelocity
3,077 results
All reviewsbritish museumscoff banterfrom tottenham court road tube stationcovent gardenwest endoxford stdeluxe roommini barcentral locationbreakfast was excellentfantastic locationbooked this hotelstayed for one nightrooms are smallconciergesohosockets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great first visit to this hotel, Staff very freindly and helpfull, great breakfast, husband went back for seconds, look forward to our next visit. Local to Covent Garden and surrounding areas. Champagne cocktail a definate for your birthday treat.

Kim Hill from Fleet, Hampshire

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kim H
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us once more and you were overall happy with the services provided by my colleagues.
I will definitely pass on your comments to Alessandro, our mixologist who is extremely passionate about his cocktails.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Xavier Paris Deputy General Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2013

On arriving at this hotel, we we welcomed by a very knowledgeable and friendly male receptionist. We were upgraded to a king deluxe room - which was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We had breakfast the following morning, and again all the staff were very friendly and obliging. The buffet breakfast was amazing and there was something for all taste buds. The management must be very proud of their staff at this lovely, welcoming hotel. We will return when we are at another show in June.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank NYCNovice

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was very pleased to read such positive comments about our staff & the service provided.
I will be certain to pass your comments on to the team, who will also feel very proud to hear your compliments.

I am looking forward to welcoming back to the Kenilworth in June.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have stayed several times over the past ten years. The booking has always been made by my employers.

The check in process was very quick. I received a warm welcome as a returning guest. However this did not appear to effect room allocation . Although I had been booked into a delux room I am not sure that is what I ended up with. The room was tiny! I double checked with reception but they were less that helpful. There was nowhere to unpack. No storage for clothes. No space in the bathroom to unpack razor etc. No toilet roll!,

The heating was ineffective .

Breakfast was very good. The restaurant staff were very helpful and efficient .

I came away feeling like a customer rather than a guest.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, although naturally I am disappointed that you feel your stay was not as it should have been.
I would really appreciate if you could email me back with the details of your booking to allow me to take corrective action.
I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth in the near future and if I can be of any assistance with regards to future reservation's please do not hesitate to contact me via email.
Kindest Regards,

parisx@radisson.com

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We (family of 4, children aged 13,10) stayed in Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel for 8 days during Easter 2013.
The hotel is well located, in a quite one direction street 2 Min from the underground and Oxford New Oxford St.
The 2 rooms we had were nice, clean, non-smoking fresh rooms, although the beds were kind of small for our likeness.
We didn't look for special kid's activities.
The breakfast buffet was very nice, with variety of food suggestions.
The staff were very attended, eager to help and nice, specially Kim, Tamara, Victor and Colin.
The only problem we had was that the concierge suggested that we will take a taxi to Gatwick airport, saying it will cost us 10 pounds more than the underground + train (which was true) and it will take us 1 hour to get there. Eventually it took us about 1h 45 min with NO traffic problems, which made our going back stressful.
Overall – Great Hotel, Great location, Great Service.
Highly recommended - Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank AlonS649

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I was very pleased to read positive comments about our staff & the service provided.
I will be certain to pass your comments on to Kim, Tamara, Victor and Colin, who will be delighted with your feedback.
I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kenilworth in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent hotel, very well located. staff extremely attentive. Quiet and comfortable. I recommend to all who want to go to london. A special thanks to the professionalism of the receptionist "Santos, Ana". She was extremely friendly, helpful and always attentive to every detail. We loved and will surely times more to this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MBB71
XParis, Deputy General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth.
I will be certain to pass your comments on to Ana, who will be delighted with your feedback.