$207
$158
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$123
$257
Chesterfield
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel 41(London)
$401
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $482/night.

3,219 results
All reviewsbritish museumcovent gardenfrom tottenham court road tube stationwest endoxford stdeluxe roommini barcentral locationexcellent locationbooked this hotelrooms are smallconciergesohoscoffedsocketstwinunderground
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I really loved the location of this hotel. It was 2 minutes from the British Museum, which I love to no end. Also, you could walk most everywhere in the West End, which is great if you go to plays at night and don't want to worry about getting a taxis back to the hotel (as taxis are expensive.)

I received breakfast as a part of my planned rate and it was great. You could get anything imaginable- an english breakfast or cereal or fruit or pastries, or all.

The sleep quality was excellent. I didn't have any noises from other rooms. The bed was firm.
The room was tiny, but you would expect it in London. The shower was a little small, and the shower itself seemed weak.

Cleanliness was fine. The service was good. All in all, I would go back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karenthelibrarian
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed in this hotel on a leisure break in London. We found it met our needs really well. The position is good for theatres and lots of London's major attractions, many of which can be reached on foot. The breakfast is top quality, with a very wide choice. The room was not large but was very comfortable and had everything that we needed. Staff were friendly and helpful.

It is slightly confusing that this hotel and the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street share such similar names. They are, in fact, separate hotels but across the road from each other. They are linked to the extent that you can eat an evening meal in one and have it charged to your bill in the other.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank volechester
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was in London for business and stayed in a deluxe room at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel which cost GBP 274 excluding tax per night. This is my first time (and definitely my last) staying at a Radisson Hotel.

I arrived at the hotel on a cold rainy morning. There was no one in sight to help me with my large suitcases, not even when I dragged them across the lobby by myself right beneath the staff's nose. Despite the lack of assistance, the check in was efficient.

Located on the top floor, the room is a good size but the fit-out is tired and basic. On the surface, everything looks okay until you scratch a little deeper and realise that the room is actually quite filthy.

The fabric armchairs are dusty. There are stains on the carpet by the bathroom. Also there is not bath mat but a depressing looking rubber grid in front of the bath similar to the kind you see at public swimming pools. The small alcoves on the wall in the shower have mildew along the edges. I also discovered stains on the bath towels and hair inside the cotton ball / Q-tip container which was just disgusting,

The service at the hotel restaurant was atrocious. I went down for breakfast on my second day and no one was there to seat me. I found myself an empty table and as soon as I sat down, the waitress asked for my room number which was standard practice. However, when I gave her my room number she told me that breakfast is not included which I was well aware of so I asked if she can bill it to my room and she said it couldn't be done because I had no pre-paid credit towards F&B. I had not idea what she was talking about and she was unable to provide a clarification. She then had the nerve to ask me to go upstairs to get my wallet at which point I just left. I understand that a Radisson is no Four Seasons but I must say I didn't expect this level of poor service.

Unlike most hotels where they would charge your credit card at check-out, the Radisson will charge you once mid-stay and then the remaining balance at check out which I thought was rather strange.

The only saving grace for the hotel is the Concierge who was extremely helpful.

My advice to fellow travellers is to avoid the hotel. I'm sure you'll be able to find something better for the same price in London. Look elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

this business hotel is perfect for sighseing the city and you can take advantage of very atractive weekend rates.
the property is complitly renovated and offers fisrt class amenities and very atentive service ,rooms are small but very atractive and comfortable, restaurant bar adjacent to lobby is nice and even offers afternoon tea and lake night bar food.
the neiborhood is quite lively and safe even at night and you can walk very easily to theaters , opera and Covent Garden .
the British museum is next door .

Room Tip: upgrade your reservation , but rooms are nice
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TonyCardenas
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Room is pretty small, not much space to walk around, but all amenities are provided and the bed was comfortable.

Hotel is also well located, being just next to the British Museum, 5 minute walk to Oxford Street and Primark, 15 minutes to Covent Garden market. Good value for money, considering the fact that it is London.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business