$206
The Arch London(London)
$335
$260
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $297/night.

$108
$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$148
$257
3,217 results
All reviewsbritish museumcovent gardenfrom tottenham court road tube stationwest endoxford stdeluxe roommini barcentral locationexcellent locationbooked this hotelrooms are smallconciergesohoscoffedsocketstwinunderground
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recent business stay in London for one night only. The hotel is modern, clean and with excellent facilities including free wifi and free access to the business suite. My double room was of reasonable size, had everything I needed and was clean and fresh. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. I was on the front of the hotel and so the traffic noise did intrude a little - but you are in a busy city and I still slept well in a comfortable bed. All in all - particularly if you get the room at a discount - this hotel is very good. The staff were some of the most friendly and helpful that I have experienced in a London hotel - well done!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel experience some traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel is perfectly located just off Tottenham court road tube station.
Check in and out a breeze, good breakfast, free wifi works like a charm

Single rooms are small, even in London standards, but the reviews clearly state that and I was aware of that when booking.
Staff are wonderful and attentive.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth hotel for two nights in late October. It was my first time in this hotel, and what a wonderful stay. The hotel is very nice and only a stone's throw away from the Holborn and Tottenham Court Rd tube stations, right next to the British Museum. Everyone in the hotel, from the receptionists to housekeepers to the concierge and restaurant staff, was professional, polite, friendly, and very helpful. The check-in was quick and smooth and I was even able to get into my room early. I had a single room with a view of the courtyard. The room was well laid-out with a desk and was quite spacious, as well as very comfortable and quiet; exactly what I needed after a long transatlantic flight. My only regret is that the check-out (equally quick and smooth) seemed to come too soon. I very much enjoyed my stay and hope I'll be able to stay at at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth next time I visit London.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TGExploring
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My better half took me to a day spa for my birthday and we finished the day by staying at the Edwardian and couldn't have been happier!! The location was excellent, the staff were warm and receptive and they even sent up a bottle of wine and some chocolate covered strawberries when they realised it was my Birthday!! Definitely plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Lately, I've become a fan of the London Radisson Blu hotels and have just enjoyed my first stay at this one. Superb Bloomsbury location, just steps from the British Museum, convenient bus connections literally at the door (Tottenham Court and Holborn tube stations about a ten-minute brisk walk), food shops - and a fascinating emporium for all lovers of Scotch whisky- all at hand ... Smooth early check-in, friendly staff. Room was efficiently laid-out, clean, tho on Bloomsbury Street, with heavier traffic than that part of hotel on Great Russell Street (double glazed windows did the trick, however). Next time I really should try the restaurant; otherwise, the early morning on-the-run coffee & snack, with free papers, were greatly appreciated. Just across the way is yet another Radisson establishment, with higher-priced rooms, at least when I was booking through the Radisson website.
I already look forward to my next stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo