“Good Value for Money in London”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Ranked #396 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recent business stay in London for one night only. The hotel is modern, clean and with excellent facilities including free wifi and free access to the business suite. My double room was of reasonable size, had everything I needed and was clean and fresh. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. I was on the front of the hotel and so the traffic noise did intrude a little - but you are in a busy city and I still slept well in a comfortable bed. All in all - particularly if you get the room at a discount - this hotel is very good. The staff were some of the most friendly and helpful that I have experienced in a London hotel - well done!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel experience some traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,029)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel is perfectly located just off Tottenham court road tube station.
Check in and out a breeze, good breakfast, free wifi works like a charm

Single rooms are small, even in London standards, but the reviews clearly state that and I was aware of that when booking.
Staff are wonderful and attentive.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth hotel for two nights in late October. It was my first time in this hotel, and what a wonderful stay. The hotel is very nice and only a stone's throw away from the Holborn and Tottenham Court Rd tube stations, right next to the British Museum. Everyone in the hotel, from the receptionists to housekeepers to the concierge and restaurant staff, was professional, polite, friendly, and very helpful. The check-in was quick and smooth and I was even able to get into my room early. I had a single room with a view of the courtyard. The room was well laid-out with a desk and was quite spacious, as well as very comfortable and quiet; exactly what I needed after a long transatlantic flight. My only regret is that the check-out (equally quick and smooth) seemed to come too soon. I very much enjoyed my stay and hope I'll be able to stay at at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth next time I visit London.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TGExploring
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My better half took me to a day spa for my birthday and we finished the day by staying at the Edwardian and couldn't have been happier!! The location was excellent, the staff were warm and receptive and they even sent up a bottle of wine and some chocolate covered strawberries when they realised it was my Birthday!! Definitely plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Lately, I've become a fan of the London Radisson Blu hotels and have just enjoyed my first stay at this one. Superb Bloomsbury location, just steps from the British Museum, convenient bus connections literally at the door (Tottenham Court and Holborn tube stations about a ten-minute brisk walk), food shops - and a fascinating emporium for all lovers of Scotch whisky- all at hand ... Smooth early check-in, friendly staff. Room was efficiently laid-out, clean, tho on Bloomsbury Street, with heavier traffic than that part of hotel on Great Russell Street (double glazed windows did the trick, however). Next time I really should try the restaurant; otherwise, the early morning on-the-run coffee & snack, with free papers, were greatly appreciated. Just across the way is yet another Radisson establishment, with higher-priced rooms, at least when I was booking through the Radisson website.
I already look forward to my next stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and was welcomed by very polite staff who checked us in quickly. Our room was ready by 12:30 pm. Within the check-in process they asked to take card details incase of breakages. We gave them our card, entered pin and thought nothing of it. By the end of our 1 night stay we noticed they had actually taken the £50 out of the account, rather than freezing it like most hotels do. As we were checking out we asked when they'd put it back in our account. They said it would take 1-2 hours. By the end of the day it still wasnt in. After 3 days of still not being in the account we phoned them complaining. They said it would be another 24 hours and didnt apoligise to us. It still wasnt in!! We ended up phoning them 4 times until it was eventually put in! There was definatly something suspicious about it as we paid on debit card and should of gone in almost instantly. Very dissapointed.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Ellie D
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is the 2nd time we have stayed in this hotel and haven't been disappointed. We took our son this year for his birthday and had a great time. Staff were very courteous, helpful and child friendly, the location was excellent and the room was extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean and very minimal. Everything was just to our taste and we will definitely be back. The complementary drinks vouchers were also a bonus and the bar area / atmosphere again were excellent. My son also welcomed the complementary in-house entertainment and watched some very good films! (Fynn would also like to add he took his Thriller doll)!.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family