“A Top class restaurant, great attention to detail, excellent food, friendly staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel

Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Ranked #380 of 1,086 Hotels in London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

From the moment you walked in we were very impressed , attentive staff, great service , amazing meal, lots of little touches, would recommend and will be going back.

• Stayed October 2011
11 Thank Snowdaddie
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Creation Restaurant and Bar at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, it is very rewarding for the team and I to read your review. Our aim is for all of our Guests to feel welcome and Special during their visit.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hasnain N. Alloo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

Recently had a wonderful meal at hotel - the best meal of our 5 day visit to London.
Staff friendly and welcoming - made us feel very special. Would dine there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
11 Thank Liz C
Dear Guest,

At Creation Restaurant the experiences of our guests are very important to us, both our Restaurant and Kitchen teams are passionate about the service that we offer, therefore we are so pleased to read your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

My stay at this hotel was average. The room and bathroom were extremely small, but the great location of the hotel made up for it. The beds were very comfortable, and the hotel offered free WiFi. I had some problems connecting, and they sent a staff member up within about 15 minutes to help me out. The negatives were that the hotel was very noisy in the morning, and I was woken up both days by hotel staff talking loudly in the hallway and opening/closing cleaning closets. Also, the shower did not drain well, leaving me standing in a pool of water after about 5 minutes. If staying in the center of London at a good rate is important, you probably can't do better than the Edwardian Kenilworth. However, if you're looking for some space and/or to sleep late, you may want to check elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank dkmerrifield
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review following your stay at the Kenilworth Hotel, London, I am delighted to read you found our beds comfortable, and the location perfect for your needs. I am sorry to hear you had a slight issue with the wi-fi, I am however pleased to read this was sorted out to your satisfaction in a timely manor.

I have spoken to my Head Housekeeper with reference to the noise from the corridors, and I apologise sincerely. I trust you will see a vast improvement on your return visit. If I personally can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact my office through the Guest Relations team.

York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

Stayed here with three other friends. We had booked single rooms and were expecting them to be very small. However they all had three-quarter sized beds, large wardrobes and wonderful showers (one of them even had a bath.) The shower rooms weren't huge, but perfectly adequate for one person, and the bedrooms all had a table and comfortable chair as well as a desk. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. All in all they exceeded our expectations and were a similar price to Premier Inn as they included a cooked breakfast.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrived around 11.30am and although check in wasn't until much later they let us into the one room that was ready so that we could leave our bags, which was a great help. We ate at the Radisson Bloomsbury just across the road as part of a theatre package, but the Kenilworth did a similar fixed price evening menu which seemed good value, especially if it was as good as its sister hotel across the road.

Breakfast was good with a large choice of food. The only problem we had was with the super efficient staff clearing away our plates and tea while we were away from the table making toast! - although they did bring replacements quickly. We were able to leave our bags after checking out and collect them later in the day - something that other hotels make a charge for. All in all we were very happy with our stay and would certainly recommend to others, especially if you are going to see 'We Will Rock You' at the Dominion Theatre which was less than 5 minutes walk away.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
18 Thank DandDYork
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is great to hear you had an enjoyable visit to London, helped by the amenities and services offered at the Kenilworth Hotel. As you mention our single rooms although for single occupancy are comfortable and well equipped. Double, King, Deluxe and Luxury Suites are also available for those looking for that little extra space.

Right in the heart of London on a quiet street our historic building is located with-in a two minute walk from the British Museum. The great sites of Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square are also so close by. With pleasure we will take care of our guests luggage whilst they explore this amazing city.

We look forward to meeting you again soon.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

I stayed at this hotel overnight on business. I had dinner in the hotel, which was very reasonably priced. I had cod with chirizo and lentil sauce for my main course. This was absolutely lovely - a gorgeous piece of fish cooked perfectly and a perfect sauce. I would highly recommend this.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
14 Thank Viv E
Dear Guest,

Thank you for complimenting your stay at the Kenilworth Hotel London, I was pleased to share your review with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. We will be holding a table for you at the Creation Restaurant for your return visit.

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

I stayed one night at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel. The location is very good, just a few minutes away from Tottenham Court Road tube station. In close proximity to the hotels there is also some great tourist spots (if that is why you are visiting) such as the British Musuem. The added benefit of the location is that it is not on a really busy street so while central location it is still fairly calm.

I arrived early but was still given my room right away. I had one of the single rooms and I was, after reading reviews, sort of worried about it being very small. Granted it is not a big room but still big enough for one person and seeing that it is London it is not tiny (compared to some of the other hotels I stayed at in London such as the Grafton or any of the Best Western hotels I stayed at the room here was decent sized). There is sufficient space to move around in the room and it is possible to sit both by the desk and the separate table.

The room was clean and the furniture was ok. Not at all my style in design but there was nothing wrong with it. Bed was comfortable and big enough for one person. The room had a desk (big enough to work at), free wifi, tv, iron, ironing board, safe, mini-bar and coffee/tea making facilities. The hotel also had a decent business centre and fairly ok gym.

The bathroom was a bit on the small side but functional enough. I think that a four star property could provide small bottles of shampoo and shower gel instead of the big bottles attached to the wall.

Service was overall very friendly but I did on the other hand not have any real problems so no need to interact much with staff except for on check-in and check-out.

Overall a good hotel in a very good location.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
15 Thank thesaint01
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Kenilworth Hotel London, our location is spot on, we are indeed in the heart of the West End and within walking distance of Theatres, Covent Garden, the Opera House, and the restaurants of Soho. The shops of Oxford Street are also close by, and just 50 metres down the road the history of the British Museum can be explored.

I am pleased you felt comfortable in our rooms. For special requests I encourage our guests to contact the Guest Relations Manager, Luke Francois, whose team will then oversee all reservations for the Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street and Kenilworth Hotels, to ensure our guest's stay is to their complete satisfaction.

We look forward to meeting you again soon.

Edinburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

I was lucky to spend 4 nights here on business and it was wonderful. The room was comfortable and very clean, including the bathroom. My view was good and the bed comfy. Breakfast was excellent and all staff were courteous and friendly. The location, by the British Museum and Tottenham Court Road tube was brilliant for my needs. I would recommend this hotel and hopefully get to stay again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
11 Thank Francine M
Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to read that we continue to execute service delivery with a bar of excellence and create an experience for our guests whilst in our hospitality. I will be delighted to share your review with the Hotel teams.

Thank you for your compliments on our Location, we are indeed in the heart of the West End and walking distance from Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street and Holborn Underground Stations. Euston, Kings Cross and Charing Cross Main Line Stations are also close by.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth Hotel in the near future.