$253
The Arch London(London)
$330
$275
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $315/night.

$205
$171
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$151
$138
$111
$234
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$149
$188
$171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

3,220 results
All reviewsbritish museumcovent gardenfrom tottenham court road tube stationwest endoxford stdeluxe roommini barcentral locationexcellent locationbooked this hotelrooms are smallconciergesohoscoffedsocketstwinunderground
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I had a booking for Saturday the 6th of August, which was guaranteed by credit card. Upon arrival to the hotel, I was told (without any explanation) that the hotel was overbooked, and they would have to send me to another Radisson, further out of London. I had booked the Kenilworth especially, because I was able to get directly on the Piccadilly line for Heathrow, to fly back to Australia the next day. The other hotel necessitated two trains with a very heavy suitcase.
To get to the second hotel required a taxi, and took so much time to sort out that the the plans I had for the evening were ruined. Once there, the staff were rude to me, put me in a smoking room despite requesting a non-smoking room, and over-charged my credit card. I didn't expect such appalling service from an esteemed hotel chain.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank MaddyM458
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We stayed at the Radisson Edwardian Kennilworth last weekend, for one night, as part of a birthday trip to the theatre and some galleries in London. ALL the staff are friendly, polite and efficient - in fact they couldn't do more for you! We had a comfortable size room on the fifth floor, we both had a good night's sleep and I felt secure in the knowledge that you had to use a key card to operate the lift - so no-one could just wander in off the street.

Enjoyed a delicious breakfast the next morning with, again, very efficient and polite service. We were also offered help in finding our way to the Cartoon Museum nearby, and given the option of storing our bags for later collection. We will definitely recommend this hotel to others and hopefully be back to stay here again in the near future.

Room Tip: I booked this hotel through a theatre package deal - I looked on trip advisor at the reviews first!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Clawjah
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences on tripadvisor, following your stay at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel.

It is always rewarding for the team and I to receive such positive feedback and I will ensure to share your feedback with the entire team at the next staff forum.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hasnain N Alloo

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We were in London for a couple of days sightseeing & for a night out @ Ronnie Scotts in Soho. The hotel was perfectly located for us: just 15 mins walk from Euston, 10 mins walk from Soho, within walking distance of Covent Garden & Leicester Sq too. We didn't have to bother using the Tube at all. The Kenilworth Radisson was a bit posher than the kind of place we'd normally stay but we got a half-price deal so the two nights cost £280. This didn't include breakfast though (that's an extra £19.50 each .... suffice to say we made our own breakfast arrangements!) The staff were very friendly, especially Remi who looked after us while our room was being prepared & looked after our luggage. He also helped us out with our room key-card which you need to use in the lift aswell as the doors on the stairs & for the lights in your room (so security was pretty good). The lounge/bar was beautifully decorated & very relaxing and overall the hotel looked very impressive. Our 'standard' room was clean & the bedding/towels fresh but clearly geared up for business customers with the desk & pc gadgets, two phones etc. You have to pay £20.99 extra to watch ANY tv so we didn't bother with that & the mini-bar was expensive (as usual) so if you're employer is footing the bill then go for it..... but if you're on a budget just be careful of the expensive extras - e.g don't touch anything in the mini-bar as it's automatically charged to your bill even if you just move something... The bar/restaurant isn't cheap either but it's only what you'd expect for a hotel of this grandeur....! The shower was excellent and don't worry if you forget soap, shampoo, body lotion etc it's all laid on in wall-mounted dispensers. We asked for a quiet room so although we faced a busy road, as we were on the third floor it was nice & quiet at night with secondary glazing. Overall we enjoyed our stay @ the Kenilworth Radisson but I think next time we go to London it'll have to be back to cheap n cheerful where you get bed & breakfast (and tv!) all-in.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room & you get one on an upper floor so you're away from traffic noise
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dustyndirk
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel on your recent visit to London.

Service Excellence is key to our success and my team and I are always passionate to exceed guest expectations. I was delighted to read that you felt this across the hotel during your recent visit and can not thank you enough for acknowledging this on trip advisor .

Your comment on our location is spot on! I must say being right in the centre of London's most visited sites is so refreshing, especially when Covent Garden, Soho, Oxford Street and Fitzrovia are all just a short walk away.

I am sorry you found our breakfast price to be a little expensive, however I must assure you that we do regularly check our prices against other comparable four star properties to ensure we reflect the right level of tariff based on our vast offering and service delivery.

I understand that our Guest Relations Manager Luke has been in contact with you since your departure from the hotel and he would be delighted to personally assist with your future bookings.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hasnain N Alloo

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Needed a place to stay in Central London as we were doing a tour, plus were going to the theatre.
Great location, and the service was very smart. Room was nice and we managed to get it through lastminute mystery hotel so it was a great find.
The ONLY things I could fault, was the price of breakfast, as it was not included! ,and I like to have the window open if I can, and as it was a Friday night it was fairly noisy (but yes you are pretty much in the centre of London).

Room Tip: Good size for two people
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Oliver D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your staying at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, it is hugely gratifying to read when staff efforts are acknowledged by our guests, I shall ensure your comments are shared with the entire team.

Prior to your return visit, may I suggest that you contact our Guest Relations team in advance of your arrival so that they may allocate a room to your specific requirements and ensure your stay with us is to your complete satisfaction.

We appreciate the time you have taken to post this review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hasnain N. Alloo

Reviewed August 19, 2011

We were given a very friendly welcome. The service was great with a very comfortable room. After a good nights sleep, we were served a very tasty full english breakfast and the restaurant staff couln't do enough for us. We will definitely be returning to this hotel on our next visit to london.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jenny e
Hasnain-N-Alloo, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2011

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel on your recent trip to London and for taking the time to share your review with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Kenilworth in the not too distance future.

Hasnain N. Alloo