Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
3,243 results
All reviewscovent gardengreat locationleicester squareapple tvwest endtheatre landdeluxe roomlovely hotelcentral locationhotel baran upgradewould highly recommend this hotelfull englishrooms are smalllondon hoteltube stationlondon eye
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed one night when we attended a production of The Royal Ballet in April. The room was fine and very quiet. However, when entering the hotel, one is overpowered with a scent of candles or incense. Would bother someone who is sensitive to smells. My clothes and hair smelled of it when we left to go out for cocktails. I never mind fragrance but this was too much. Also, I booked through a travel agent and she got me a reduced rate but once arriving, I felt the rate was a little high since no extras were included. Next morning, we inquired in the restaurant about breakfast and were told the only option was the buffet at a whopping cost of 32 pounds each. We told her we were guests in the hotel and she said, "That's the cost."
Had this been included in the room rate, would have made all the difference in the perceived value. Will look elsewhere on our next trip in December.

Room Tip: We requested a top floor room to avoid the street noise of Covent Garden and that made it nice. if only the hotel had gone to a little extra trouble, we would return. I just feel there are better deals out there with the same good location and nice rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Julee27,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts with us. It helps us to know where and how we could possibly improve our services. As a principle of the Radisson Blu Edwardian we inspire in always having a willing ‘Yes I can’ attitude and approach in providing a service for our guests. I would like to express my apologies of your disappointment with breakfast. We offer two options for breakfast. The Continental breakfast which is the buffet style at £14 and English breakfast which is £23. I believe we must have accidentally communicated an incorrect rate for our breakfast when you inquired. I apologise that your stay wasn’t as great as expected, However I hope you do return to stay with us again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will take great pleasure in making sure that everything exceeds your expectations.

Email: taylorc@radisson.com

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We arrived for our honeymoon to stay two nights before moving onto Belgium.

Staff was courteous and even moved us to a larger room for our stay.

The room was spacious but since we only had two nights, we went out to walk around. Everything was close by. When we came back, they surprised us some cookies and spread rose petals all over the bed. It was very nice and not something they had to do.

Turnover service left the place very clean throughout the day.

We booked on points and weren't treated poorly as non paying customers either (which is what it has felt like in some other places in Europe). That was very nice.

I would definitely stay here again. From the bed, to the blanket, tv, to the bathroom. Everything was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Angelajeremy123
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Angela & Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Trip advisor. You're comment is like music to my ears. We are all thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pleasure in making sure everyone enjoys their stay, therefore if we have the opportunity to upgrade our guests we truly try our best. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our special touch with the rose petals and cookies. The area in which the hotel is based is perfectly located with mostly everything only a few minutes stroll away, for example theatres, shops and of plenty of restaurant to choose from, not to forget our very own British style Scoff & Banter. I will definitely let housekeeping know of your good words about their turndown service.

Once again I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street and we look forward to offering you a warm welcome back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

email: taylorc@radisson.com

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Best located corporate hotel, with Radisson Blu chain, in Central London. Staff always friendly, has excellent gym and rooms, whilst small, are exceptionally well designed. Lobby area and reception houses fine / modern art, always a pleasure to check in.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Colin B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Hotel is very uniquely decorated which makes it very appealing. We also like to surprise our guests and always leave them wondering what piece of interesting art work or scalture you'll approach next.

We hope to see you again soon and will be looking forward to welcoming you upon your arrival.

Email: taylorc@radisson.com

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Note that I benefited from an upgrade and I ended up on the top floor which is the "business class" floor. The room was what you expect from this type of hotel: clean and beautiful. The view was great since the hotel is taller than the other buildings nearby. The only "down" was the shower: it was very basic. But all in all great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Bitien,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.
I was very pleased to read that you liked your room and its beautiful view.
It was lovely to know that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our fantastic location.
We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Warm regards,

Barbara Maida
Guest Relations Manager
email: maidab@radisson.com

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here, despite living in London as a nice weekend treat with my wife. We were pleased with the location of the hotel, which is minutes from the heart of the West End and is surrounded by great bars and restaurants too.

The hotel was well maintained, very clean and the staff were warm and very welcoming. The rooms are very small, but this is to be expected in a unique location like this.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager-Mercer, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear MarshieP,

I was delighted to read your great review and to know that you had a very nice stay. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
Please contact me next time you would like to stay again at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, I will make sure you are well looked after.

Barbara Maida