We booked this hotel as it is literally 30 steps from the Cambridge Theatre ( Matilda ). Based on the Seven Dials it is a fab location for theaters and restaurants.
I arrived early around 1.30 and the rooms were ready which was great and meant I could leave our cases and go shopping. The lady who checked me in was friendly and helpful.
The rooms were comfortable, clean, quiet and light, a little on the small side, but for one night it was perfect.
Didn't use the restaurant bar so cannot comment, but it was busy when we walked past.
Would agree with previous reviewer in that the air freshener smell was a little strong in the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique haven in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials village. Guests enjoy stylish, comfortable rooms, Mac Minis & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Monmouth Kitchen serves mouth-watering Italian & Peruvian sharing plates & cocktails in a cool atmosphere while 6 meeting rooms offer cutting-edge technology for 2-60 people. Close to Covent Garden’s Piazza, Bond St, Oxford St & Soho. Great transport links at nearby Leicester Square, Covent Garden & Tottenham Court Rd stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England