Stayed here for 2 nights just before Christmas. Perfect location for everything and in walking distance to most of the sights we wanted to see. Staff friendly and professional. Room was clean and we slept really well. We were we would be given a complementary upgrade if rooms were available as we were staying for our wedding anniversary. Although we were told rooms were available if we wanted to pay for an upgrade we weren't offered a complementary upgrade but that's fair enough and worth asking anyway! We were left a cupcake with happy anniversary written on the plate in our room which was a thoughtful touch. Will be visiting London in the summer and booking here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique haven in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials village. Guests enjoy stylish, comfortable rooms, Mac Minis & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Monmouth Kitchen serves mouth-watering Italian & Peruvian sharing plates & cocktails in a cool atmosphere while 6 meeting rooms offer cutting-edge technology for 2-60 people. Close to Covent Garden’s Piazza, Bond St, Oxford St & Soho. Great transport links at nearby Leicester Square, Covent Garden & Tottenham Court Rd stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England